Meet the CFP Fitness Staff:
Husband & Wife Team. Coaches. Life-Long-Learners.
- What I do at CFP: Founder/Co-Owner & Head Coach of Constant Forward Progress.
- Education: BS Health and Human Performance, MA Teaching both from George Fox University
- Certifications: Progressive Calisthenics Certified; Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist; Functional Movement Screen Certified; 1st degree Black Belt in Chun Kuk Do (the style that Chuck Norris created!)
- Favorite Part of the Job: The relationships I've built up with our members make me look forward to each day.
- Other notable skills: Trampoline jumping, pickleball playing, blog-writing, book-reading, and nerding-out on cars, soccer, and video games.
- Favorite color: Blue.
- Favorite quote: "It doesn't matter how much you know, until they know how much you care."
- Favorite movie: Back to the Future; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- Favorite band/musician: 311; Deftones, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Favorite book/author: Mark Twain, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- What I do at CFP: Co-Owner, and Assistant Coach at Constant Forward Progress.
- Education: BS Social Science: Certification in Early Childhood Education from Portland State University.
- Certifications: American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer (ACE); Progressive Calisthenics Certified (PCC).
- Favorite part of the job: I love the relationships I've built with the members at our gym, those authentic relationships make my job easily the best job ever!
Other notable skills: Excellent at homemaking, photography, writing, crafting, organizing, instagramming, scrapbooking, and thrift-store shopping.
- Favorite color: Purple or yellow, depending on the day!
- Favorite quote: "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you." -Fred Devito
- Favorite movie: My Best Friend's Wedding, the Harry Potter series, anything that makes me laugh!
- Favorite band/musician: Sugarland, Katie Perry, most country music.
- Favorite book/author: The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning; any Nicholas Sparks book.